Sunday, September 14, 2014

200th Anniversary of The Star-Spangled Banner from the crown of The Statue of Liberty

Posted: 14 Sep 2014 08:42 AM PDT

Broke into song from the crown of the Statue of Liberty on the 200th Anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner

Malibu triathlon

Posted: 13 Sep 2014 08:13 PM PDT

Malibu, California – By race time, this arena of the Malibu triathlon will be filled with about 3,000 tri

athletes and their bicycles. It is the premier triathlon on the West Coast. Athletes come from all over the country. Celebrities participate too.

Malibu triathlon

Posted: 13 Sep 2014 08:09 PM PDT

Malibu, California – The big triathlon will be held Sunday, September 14. Crews are already making carvings in the sand. In the background is the start line for a toddler version of the triathlon called Tot Tri.

Dancing Lights

Posted: 13 Sep 2014 05:02 PM PDT

The final clip I needed for my time lapse video was captured in the early morning of September 12th. I parked my car on a lonely country road, rolled down my window and looked off into the distance. My experience with the Northern Lights has told me that they can come and go in the blink of an eye. Making them very illusive. As I stared off into the horizon I saw some flickering in the sky. This meant it was game time. I jumped out of my car, popped the trunk and struggled to get my gear situated. Once I was able to stop shaking from excitement I managed to set up my gear and capture the following. Enjoy.

Northern Lights of Minnesota

Posted: 13 Sep 2014 03:43 PM PDT

After multiple misses of the northern lights I finally got a break in the clouds to get this image.

30 Years of 'Cosby' Sweaters

Posted: 11 Sep 2014 01:59 PM PDT

Here's to another 30 years of donning Cosby sweaters!