Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ebola patient entrance to Emory University Hospital

Ebola patient entrance to Emory University Hospital

Ebola patient entrance to Emory University Hospital

Posted: 02 Aug 2014 12:21 PM PDT

Currently my father is being hospitalized at this very hospital. I stepped out of his room for a minute and I seen 2 women who informed me of the Ebola patient entering the hospital so I decided to film it.

Six Flags Over Georgia - more images

Posted: 02 Aug 2014 12:07 PM PDT

Additional images of Six Flags Over Georgia

New York for Gaza

Posted: 02 Aug 2014 09:28 AM PDT

On August 1st, New Yorkers protest in support of Gaza. Hundreds of people got together at Columbos Cirlce and took a peacful walk towards the Fox News Building where rally ended.

Gas Explosion In Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

Posted: 01 Aug 2014 10:28 PM PDT

These photos were taken yesterday, Aug. 1st, about 12 hours after a gas explosion ripped through the southern part of the city.

Atlas V Rocket launches from Space Coast

Posted: 01 Aug 2014 09:26 PM PDT

The third GPS launch of 2014 took place on Friday evening, with the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V lofting the GPS IIF-7 satellite. Liftoff from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station's Space Launch Complex 41 was on schedule at 23:23 local time following a smooth countdown.

Life Is...

Posted: 01 Aug 2014 02:35 PM PDT

Life is a lot of things – a gift and a trial, a teacher and a test, an art and a war...
As a photographer I am the biggest fan of life as an Artist. Each person is a work of art, but those whose "canvas" has been worked on for more years are masterpieces that I admire the most; not only at the moment when shutter clicks but as I later study and reflect on the photograph. I see the "brush strokes" of pain and resilience, despair and grace, bitterness and kindness, strength and fragility, wisdom and depth. To me, the overall picture is BEAUTY.
Look at each one of these faces – mirror your own experiences, pain, hopes, fears, victories, aspirations, dreams, life… There is a lot to learn.