Thursday, July 31, 2014

Look at me! 16 selfies of the week

Look at me! 16 selfies of the week

Look at me! 16 selfies of the week

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 03:45 AM PDT

Gaza crisis brings 9/11 flashbacks

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 10:36 AM PDT

I am an American, and I love my country, but I also love my heritage. Palestinian-American Naim Naif spent a few years in the West Bank, where 70% of his family lives. His wish? For people to ignore politics and think about the people.

Guns killing women: Time to act

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 06:33 AM PDT

Gabrielle Giffords and Katie Ray-Jones say Congress must address domestic violence and guns

Mark Cuban for president?

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 06:32 AM PDT

S.E. Cupp says the entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner thinks for himself and refuses to be confined to an ideological box.

Navigator on A-bomb flight dies

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 08:50 AM PDT

The man who navigated the Enola Gay when it dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, killing 140,000 and helping to end World War II, died in Georgia, his family says. He was 93.

Gaza crisis brings 9/11 flashbacks

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 10:36 AM PDT

Police: Teen raped at Keith Urban show

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 01:06 PM PDT

A teenage girl was raped at same Keith Urban show where 20 people got so drunk they were hospitalized, police said.

Upon learning baby brother will one day grow up, girl sobs

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 06:21 AM PDT

A 5-year-old girl sobs hysterically after learning her baby brother will grow up. HLN's Robin Meade has more.

Jesse Ventura wins $1.8M defamation lawsuit against ex-SEAL sniper

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 01:40 PM PDT

It was a lawsuit pitting two larger-than-life personalities against each other -- former pro wrestler and Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura and ex-Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle.

'Substantial' UCLA damage, including arena, after pipe break

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 11:13 AM PDT

Hundreds of vehicles are waterlogged and stranded in underground UCLA parking garages a day after a water main break dumped millions of gallons of water.

Mother sues Border Patrol over son's 'brazen and lawless' shooting

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 06:25 AM PDT

U.S. Border Patrol agents who killed a Mexican teenager should be brought to justice, a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday argues, claiming the agents used excessive force when they opened fire.

Body of 'apparent stowaway' found in U.S. Air Force plane

Posted: 29 Jul 2014 01:50 PM PDT

The body of an "apparent stowaway" was found in the wheel well of a U.S. Air Force plane that had traveled Africa before landing in Germany, a Pentagon spokesman said Tuesday.