Sunday, July 13, 2014

Go Germany!

Go Germany!

Go Germany!

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 11:51 AM PDT

Bentley is all dressed up to support his team .

Germany vs Argentina

2014 World Cup Final

Maracan√£ Stadium

Rio de Janerio Brazil

Let's Go Germany!

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 11:39 AM PDT

2014 World Cup Final

Germany vs Argentina

Maracan√£ Stadium

Rio de Janerio Brazil

Supermoon July 2014

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 12:54 AM PDT

Supermoon seen from Orlando, Florida.

Super Moon rising over SoCal Desert

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 12:19 AM PDT

Last night the clouds obstructed the moon until very late. When I came outside about 3am it was very Bright! Tonight I was waiting & saw it begin peeking over the mountains of Joshua Tree. I took several photos to share. Enjoy.

Supermoon July 12, 2014

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 12:07 AM PDT

Supermoon photo taken in Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, July 12th.

July Supermoon

Posted: 13 Jul 2014 12:02 AM PDT

A Supermoon is seen at Ayala Avenue in Makati City, Philippines, 12 July 2014. The July 2014 full moon was the first of the three full moons this year. It appeared 14 percent bigger and 30 percent brighter compared to an average full moon.

Continue to site

Friends today, Rivals Sunday July 13th.

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 10:58 PM PDT

Friendship ends when two teams seek after the same goal of becoming the Fifa World Cup Champions on Sunday July 13.

Super indeed!

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 10:57 PM PDT

It meant for a couple long, lonely nights and very early mornings trying to get the shots but here are 3 photos from this weekend's "Super Moon" rising (and setting over Seattle). Have a great summer everyone :-)

What a great show!

Stop by my timdurkan.com or Facebook.com/timdphotos for more photos :-)

Amber Super Moon Over New York City

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 09:53 PM PDT

As a photographer and astronomer, a full Moon is typically nothing to get excited about for me unless it's going to be somehow unique, such as in color. For photos it's better to get the Moon when It's not full so that the shadows fall across the features making it easier to see every tiny ridge and crater.

But when I saw the Super Moon come up amber tonight due to the light haze we were experiencing, I had to capture the color. And so I grabbed my camera and took this shot out my kitchen window while sitting on the floor.

To capture the color, I used slightly different settings than I usually would for a Moon shot: ISO 200, f11, 1/30, 135mm.

Supermoon rising over Jones Beach, Long Island

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 09:32 PM PDT

Supermoon rising over Jones Beach, Long Island, 7/12/14

Supermoon over the Bronx

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 09:13 PM PDT

First of the this Summer's three "supermoons"

Getting Ready for FIFA World Cup 2014 Final

Posted: 12 Jul 2014 06:24 PM PDT

She is not even a 3 years old, it was amazing to watch her playing football so passionately.

Buck moon