Thursday, June 19, 2014

Your '60s family photos

Your '60s family photos

Your '60s family photos

Posted: 12 Jun 2014 11:59 AM PDT

The good ol' days: When life was more innocent, families were happier and children behaved better. Or maybe not. What do the photos say?

Entrepreneur Barbie leans in

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 02:36 PM PDT

Mattel says it hopes to inspire a generation of female entrepreneurs with Entrepreneur Barbie, but critics say the message is pink-washed.

How not to raise a mean girl

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 10:14 AM PDT

I am one of the lucky ones. I didn't meet my first 'mean girl' until freshman year of college. Before I met, let's call her "Z," I lived life assuming people would for the most part treat me the way I treated them. Oh how wrong I was.

Entrepreneur Barbie leans in

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 02:36 PM PDT

Here's your summer wardrobe

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 10:13 AM PDT

When you're not feeling your beach bod best, time to break out the caftans, those long, loose garments with wide sleeves. These robe-like gowns have transcended their ancient origins to become summer fashion staples with universal appeal thanks to their forgiving silhouette, whether you're Elizabeth Taylor or Mary Kate Olsen.

Show brings sexiness to dinner

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 09:35 AM PDT

"Queen of the Night" is a show in New York City that redefines the dinner theater experience.

Oh, mama! Don't do THAT at the wedding

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 02:34 PM PDT

Friends and family, feel free to get down and dirty. Mother of the bride? You should abide by these 10 simple etiquette rules.

Caftans are timeless summer chic

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 06:11 AM PDT

The caftan has transcended its ancient origins to become a summer fashion staple with universal appeal thanks to its forgiving silhouette, whether you're Elizabeth Taylor or Mary Kate Olsen.

How not to raise a mean girl

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 09:48 AM PDT

Mom accused of fatally poisoning her son

Posted: 18 Jun 2014 01:03 PM PDT

Lacey Spears is accused of fatally poisoning her 5-year-old son with an overdose of saline.

2014's big-name college commencement speakers

Posted: 16 Jun 2014 09:03 AM PDT

It's that time of year when colleges around the country show off the people who will offer the last lesson to soon-to-be graduates: the commencement speakers.