Saturday, June 14, 2014

Training in hot sun

Training in hot sun

Training in hot sun

Posted: 14 Jun 2014 08:25 AM PDT

No matter the weather, in an ever hot Singapore, the ESPZEN kids train several days a week. Football is used as an educational platform to teach kids the things you do not learn at school. Things like discipline, hard work, team spirit, fair play and most importantly the fact that no matter wether you win or lose, you should always give your best.

Happy Flag Day

Posted: 14 Jun 2014 07:27 AM PDT

I designed this pizza to pay tribute to Flag Day, America and it's military. I made this pizza back in 2009. I made it at my Restaurant Angelina's Restaurant in Cambridge, Vermont. An American flag always flies in the breeze outside my restaurant. I am proud to be an American. 'HAPPY FLAG DAY"

Friday the 13th Moon Shots

Posted: 14 Jun 2014 06:07 AM PDT

Captured the Friday the 13th full moon last night from the San Fernando Valley on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Hand held camera, with my point and shoot Nikon camera.

Flags For Flag Day

Posted: 14 Jun 2014 03:55 AM PDT

Over the past year I took many photos of are flag and what better day than flag day to show them . Be proud to fly your flag today and show your support for your country. Today also would be a good day to change your old flag if needed "God Bless America"

Friday the 13th - Honey Moon

Posted: 13 Jun 2014 08:33 PM PDT

Friday the thirteenth! A full moon! not to mention, a special one. There has not been a "honey moon" since 1919 and won't be another untill 2098.
I'm an aspiring photographer. After taking pictures of a "regular" full moon and the most recent total lunar eclipse, I was interested in going out to catch the "Honey Moon". I trekked out after not being able to see it in my backyard down to my middle school football field to get the perfect shot. Amazing to catch this little once in a lifetime gem.

Full Honey Moon

Posted: 13 Jun 2014 01:20 PM PDT

The full Honeymoon rises over Hotel Del Coronado is san Diego CA

The U.S. Flag - my obsession

Posted: 13 Jun 2014 11:18 AM PDT

I love taking photos of the American Flag. Everytime I see one waving in the wind, I can't help but stop and thank my lucky stars that I was born in these United States of America. Do we have problems? Yes, we do! I admit it! But I think we have less than many countries and we try to work them out as best we can. Do we have freedom of speech? Well, not as much as we used to, but I'll still take it! My biggest problem is with people who refuse to partake in the Pledge of Allegiance. I grew up saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school every day. When people want to make a statement by not participating, I get angry. If you have a problem with the United States and the way it is run, then work on that. It is still a great country and still deserves our respect. If you were born elsewhere and don't feel you should have to participate, well, if you don't WANT to participate, then maybe this country isn't for you. If you find a better place, LEAVE. We need people who WANT to be part of the United States and not just here for financial gain. Being in this country should mean that you wholeheartedly believe it is a great country, or at the very least, could be a great or greater country with loyal citizens. Yes, you can still stand up for what you want to change. Yes, you can still disagree with the government on certain topics, but your loyalties should still be with US (United States). People leave their countries because there are problems, rather than staying, fighting and fixing those problems. Then they come here and expect everything handed to them on a silver platter. Americans have fought to keep the United States a great country and it is a never-ending battle.

Bonneville Salt Flats

Posted: 13 Jun 2014 10:16 AM PDT

Bonneville Salt Flats at sunset.

Baja California, Mexico

Posted: 12 Jun 2014 11:06 AM PDT

Twenty freestanding cabins on a boulder-strewn hillside overlooking vineyards in Mexico's Baja wine region. The AntiResort, Encuentro Guadalupe's idea is to have minimum impact to local nature and serves as a trading place for local Makers.

Check out my photos via Android