Monday, June 9, 2014

Massive Fire in the Everglades

Massive Fire in the Everglades

Massive Fire in the Everglades

Posted: 09 Jun 2014 07:47 AM PDT

Took this pic coming home yesterday on US27, before it was shutdown. Massive fire, possibly started by Lightning

NY2SY Transatlantic Solo Row

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 09:07 PM PDT

One man, one small rowing boat, 3400 miles of Noth Atlantic ocean isolation and hazards lie ahead.

Wildfire Treatens Bend Oregon

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 08:35 PM PDT

6400 acre "Two Bulls" Wildfire Threatens at least 2250 homes 3 miles west of Bend Oregon. State, local, and federal agencies on scene. Evacuations in progress.

A Good Cleaning

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 07:14 PM PDT

While diving in Hawaii, I watched this turtle as it was getting cleaned by Black Surgeon Fish, at a cleaning station.

HiddenCash in St. Louis, Missouri!

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 01:42 PM PDT

Twitter account @hiddencash314 made a drop in Maryland Heights/Creve Coeur, Missouri this afternoon. At least 200 people showed up to find the hidden money treasure!

Surfers paradise

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 08:05 AM PDT

Mega Semadhi, international surfing champion rides the barrel at Padang Padang beach on the island of Bali.

Al Amarat at night

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 05:28 AM PDT

Ever since I started photography as my new hobby, I always look for inspirations, good places, people, and other things that I can post on my instagram account. It is like a pressure on my part if I will post a not-so-good photos. :)

One night, my friends and I decided to go to the top of Al Amarat mountain to take some pictures. It's just few kilometers away from the city of Muscat. From the mountain you can have a good view of the city. Even though there are no skyscrapers, the view is still magnificent. The city lights are everywhere, beautiful roads properly maintained, and beautiful landscapes. I felt so relaxed and calmed. I enjoyed it. It was worth the visit.

Christmas Tree Worms off West Palm Beach

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 07:40 PM PDT

Aside from being easy to photograph (since they don't move), Christmas Tree Worms are so beautiful in their form and vivid colors.

"Shooting the Pass" in Rangiroa

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 02:39 PM PDT

Our first dive on Rangiroa (French Polynesia) was drifting the Tiputa Pass at sunset. We were at about 80-feet when we starting hearing the sounds of Bottlenose Dolphins "talking" to each other. Soon, we were surrounded by 12 of them, who then spent 10 minutes swirling around us, brushing past us with their bellies up, and making sounds of pure joy. It was hard for my husband to tell which sounds were my squeals of excitement, and which were the dolphins!

The Cathedrals