Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Yeah this is the fire from its camp Pendleton Farber

Yeah this is the fire from its camp Pendleton Farber

Yeah this is the fire from its camp Pendleton Farber

Posted: 14 May 2014 12:45 PM PDT

It got really bad now is coming over and these housing now as we speak

Fire on Fallbrook fire in Fallbrook California come into camp Pendleton California Duluth housing

Posted: 14 May 2014 11:16 AM PDT

Flyer in Fallbrook California and Duluth house on T

Fallbrook California Camp Pendleton fire

Posted: 14 May 2014 11:05 AM PDT

Fire on Camp Pendleton California Marine Corps base and Fallbrook California

Fire for Camp Pendleton area and Fallbrook California

Posted: 14 May 2014 11:03 AM PDT

Fire that's going on in Fallbrook California and has been evacuated for base housing and Deluz HAMILTON picture

Brockton's Question for Steve

Posted: 14 May 2014 06:32 AM PDT

How do you exercise in Space?
I want to go to SPACE!!

Downtown Detroit fire

Posted: 14 May 2014 06:12 AM PDT

A fire burning in downtown Detroit

In the Real World?

Posted: 13 May 2014 06:34 PM PDT

As a teacher, I always worry when students ask "When are we going to need to know this in the real world?" As someone who works above the real world, which parts of your education do you value the most?

Thanks,
Andy Clinton

Wildfire Lompoc, CA

Posted: 13 May 2014 05:42 PM PDT

Wild Fire. Lompoc CA 93436

salute to my parents and uncle

Posted: 12 May 2014 06:03 PM PDT

my name is Geena Marie Rodriguez, I want to send this salute to both my mom Amanda Rodriguez who is in the navy and stationed in San Diego, Ca and my dad William Rodriguez who is a marine and stationed in South Carolina, and my uncle Nate Griscom who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. Thank you Mom Dad and Uncle Nate for what you do for us, I love you all very much. Love Geena