Friday, May 9, 2014

Pudgy pets

Pudgy pets

Pudgy pets

Posted: 09 May 2014 09:00 AM PDT

Karin Caifa offers some tips on how to get your pudgy pet in shape

Learning to live after trying to end my life

Posted: 09 May 2014 07:02 AM PDT

I could have asked for help. I should have reached out sooner. I might have recognized that what I was feeling was biological and not my fault.

5 questions to ask before surgery

Posted: 09 May 2014 04:25 AM PDT

Surgery can be stressful and overwhelming, but you don't have to feel that way. Doctors and nurses are your ultimate resources.

4 training tips for new triathletes

Posted: 09 May 2014 04:13 AM PDT

You've signed up for your first triathlon. Now what? It's hard to know where to begin when you start a new sport -- and in the case of triathlon, you're starting three.

New life engineered with artificial DNA

Posted: 09 May 2014 08:32 AM PDT

Scientists have shown it is possible to alter DNA's alphabet and still have a living organism that passes on the genetic information.

What to ask before surgery

Posted: 09 May 2014 04:29 AM PDT

Living -- after trying to end my life

Posted: 09 May 2014 08:10 AM PDT

100 lbs lost; no fancy plan

Posted: 09 May 2014 08:50 AM PDT

A Michigan mom lost 100 pounds on her own after she took a health assessment at work. CNN affiliate WXYZ reports.

4 tips for new triathletes

Posted: 09 May 2014 04:28 AM PDT

New life engineered with artificial DNA

Posted: 09 May 2014 08:32 AM PDT

Vermont governor signs GMO food labeling into law

Posted: 08 May 2014 06:17 PM PDT

Vermont's governor on Thursday signed a bill into law that will require the labeling of genetically modified foods -- hailing it as the first such law in the nation.

Texas VA clerk: Hospital fudged books

Posted: 09 May 2014 08:49 AM PDT

CNN's Drew Griffin reports on allegations that another VA hospital had a secret waiting list for veterans.

Hunting down 'fiery serpent' disease

Posted: 09 May 2014 03:27 AM PDT

Guinea worm disease once infected millions -- now it's almost eradicated. But can we catch the final cases?