Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Vote in South Africa

My Vote in South Africa

My Vote in South Africa

Posted: 07 May 2014 12:59 AM PDT

I woke up this morning at 06h30. By 06h50 I was standing in the voting queue at the Witkoppen School polling station in Fourways Johannesburg North.The voting opened at 07h00. By 08h10 I had fulfilled my voting right. I HOPE that the rest of South Africa fulfills their right.

Bridge Burns over Interstate 15

Posted: 06 May 2014 09:56 PM PDT

Hesperia, CA - On Monday May 5th 2014 at around 1:30p.m. The Ranchero Interchange bridge caught fire and partially collapsed Monday afternoon, closing Interstate 15 in both directions, between HWY 395 and Oak Hills Rd. backing up traffic for miles and miles, forcing a total demolition of the bridge.

Crane Falls through underground Parking garage in idaho falls, Idaho

Posted: 06 May 2014 08:23 PM PDT

A CCI crane fell through the bank of commerce underground Parking garage and a CCI crane and big rig pull it out of the holr

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Awareness at The College of New Jersey

Posted: 06 May 2014 10:50 AM PDT

The Association of Students For Africa student organization at The College of New Jersey bring awareness to it's campus by putting up posters with information on the 234 girls that were kidnapped in Nigeria.

'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2': Inspiration for Jamie Foxx's character Electro

Posted: 05 May 2014 09:24 PM PDT

Brendon Sher sits down with Jerome Chen, Academy Award®-nominated senior visual effects supervisor at Sony, to discuss how Electro was created and a unique fact about spiders...

Jackson State Bus in Flames on Interstate 59, near Birmingam, Al

Posted: 05 May 2014 12:35 PM PDT

Jackson State burning bus on interstate 59/20 near end let Huey Town area. I was driving southbound when I saw black smoke. The bus was completely inflamed. Firemen were on the scene

iReport Interview with Astronaut Steve Swanson

Posted: 04 May 2014 01:52 PM PDT

Interview Questions to Astronaut Steve Swanson on his achievements with NASA and also his greatest challenges as an astronaut.