Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Flooding pensacola

Flooding pensacola

Flooding pensacola

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 11:54 AM PDT

Just south of Pensacola Airport.

Flooding in Pensacola, FL.

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 11:48 AM PDT

In front of my mother in laws house.

House damaged

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 10:54 AM PDT

House damaged in flood waters in Pensacola, Fl

Pensacola Road washed out

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 10:28 AM PDT

A local Pensacol neighborhood, Cordova Park, has its' main street, Piedmont Road, washed out and missing. From Summit Trail to Tronjo, the street is covered in debris and mud, and totally missing, up to 5 ft down in places. In one place, a truck is stuck nose-down, in another, a car is totally under water and hard to see. Sewers and gas lines are exposed, people are wandering around in awe.

Pensacola Flooding

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 09:59 AM PDT

Flooding from storm in the Cordova Park area of Pensacola, FL

Pensacola Floods

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 09:22 AM PDT

Unending thunder and lightening all night lead to these floods this morning.

Pensacola Flooding and Area Damage

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 08:42 AM PDT

Views of Flooding in Pensacola Today from last nights Rainfall.

Downtown Airboat Flood Rescue

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 08:32 AM PDT

These are the images I took of the aftermath of a storm system that dumped 2 feet of rain, 40+ mph winds and dangerous lightning rates of 60,000 per hour.

Flooding in Milton Florida.

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 08:31 AM PDT

Sent from my iPhone

Epic flooding in East Pensacola Heights in Pensacola

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 07:15 AM PDT

Destruction from floods over past 36 hours in Pensacola Florida

flooding on the emerald coast

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 06:45 AM PDT

how my neighbor gets around

I HEAR THEIR CRIES... DON'T YOU?

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 06:34 AM PDT

Uniting against TERRORISM. Mr President, I have a daughter and she means the world to me. More than 200 Nigerian Students were kidnapped by the dreaded Boko Haram Group. Why do we fold our hands and do nothing? President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... #BringBackOurGirls

My front yard

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 05:35 AM PDT

The front of our house in Navarre Florida is flooded.

Historic flooding

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 05:20 AM PDT

Docks underwater along the Gulf Coast boats broken free cars submerged #orangebeachflood

Where Is My Boat?

Posted: 30 Apr 2014 04:53 AM PDT

This is the highest I have ever seen the water, even in hurricanes. I woke up to this and my boat was missing, it probably floated away.

Pensacola lightning storm

Posted: 29 Apr 2014 09:39 PM PDT

I was going to venture out and get photos of the flooding but the lightning is way too scary.

Madison, MS storm picture

Posted: 29 Apr 2014 02:02 PM PDT

Work crews had pretty much cleared out when I left for work this morning. Thankful for their work so we could make it out of the neighborhood. Still no power in our area #lakecaroline #madison #tornado

This photo was originally posted on Instagram by @abbeykphillips