Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The lions of Copenhagen Zoo

The lions of Copenhagen Zoo

The lions of Copenhagen Zoo

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 06:20 AM PDT

The lions of the Copenhagen Zoo, much debated these days because four of them have been euthanized to ensure a genetically healthy population.

Lions Copenhagen

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 06:17 AM PDT

As requested I upload the picture you wanted

The Voice from London

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 05:40 AM PDT

March 23rd, 2014
A group of students protested against "black-box" in London, supporting their peers in Taiwan.

Copenhagen Zoo lions

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 04:51 AM PDT

Lions relax at the Copenhagen Zoo in April 2013.

Baby Elephant in Phuket

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 12:56 PM PDT

A local Phuket man walking his baby elephant along the beach during the "off season" in Thailand!

Mayhem in Houston

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 11:48 AM PDT

A huge new apartment building (under construction) is a blaze in downtown Houston.

The Last Frontier

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 11:15 AM PDT

Two months in Alaska.

Galveston oil spill

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 08:24 AM PDT

While on my beach run this morning I found the most beautiful pink barnacles and right next to it seaweed covered in tar. Up and down the beaches from 28th to 40th every step involved dodging oil drops. I'm a third generation Galvestonian, a BOI, and I consider the island my home and nothing saddens me more than seeing this have not only a negative affect on our wildlife but our hospitality industry so close to our busiest season. I pray Kirby Inland Marine is ready to handle the response to this man made disaster. #Galveston #oilspill #texas #beach #wildlife #oil #barge #hospitalityindustry #surfers #cleanupourbeaches   Chef Mary Bass  Viva la Cake Balls  409.256.1251 - cell

The Cathedral of Segovia, Spain

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 06:51 AM PDT

I pass this massive Catholic church every day while walking to class. Regardless of how many times I have seen it, this building is always breathtaking. You cannot travel to Madrid without visiting Segovia. The rich history and culture of this city are unlike any others I have experienced before.

My parents knew I was Batman before i did.

Posted: 23 Mar 2014 09:27 PM PDT

Well on May 27th, 1966 I was born in Okla City, OK, my parents named me Bruce....so the die was cast. Batman has always been my favorite Superhero......why because Batman uses his mind and training to defeat the bad guys, and hes the only Superhero that has no super powers. I can remember when I was growing up as a kid, I'd get a blue towel and a safety pin and I'd ride my bike or run fast enough to get the cape to flap. About 3 years ago I started costuming as my favorite superhero, my daughter tagged me with the nickname "lady gaga of Batman" because i do so many variations of Batman for instance....Black Lantern Batman, Flashpoint Batman, Dead End Batman, Zombie Batman, Dr Frankenbat, Classic Batman, Cold Batman, ACU Batman, Iron Bat....It is so cool to see a kid just light up when they see you as Batman. This weekend I was at Megacon in Orlando, FL and I was Black Lantern Batman, classic Batman, and Flashpoint Batman and I had a Batastic time....I try and go to as many of the comic conventions that I can afford. There is no better superhero than Batman.