Wednesday, March 5, 2014

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:21 AM PST

"Oh, dear. I'm a mess." Those words, said with all the English delicacy that Jemma Simmons can muster, pretty much sums up what I believe should be fans' emotional state after this episode. Returning after a month-long break, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. came back in a big way. From the beginning (poor Skye!) to the end (Lorelei!) to all the action in between, the hour was an intense ride that really showed the ways in which the series is finally starting to find its feet and take advantage of its storytelling.

Travolta on Menzel Oscar flub

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:26 AM PST

John Travolta is speaking out about his flub while introducing Idina Menzel's singing performance at the Oscars on Sunday night.

Katy Perry plays weather girl

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:21 AM PST

Singer Katy Perry gave an entertaining weather forecast on Seven Network Australia's "Sunrise" program.

Kunis to guest on 'Two and a Half Men'

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:25 AM PST

"Two and a Half Men' is staging a "That '70s Show" reunion.

About that 'How I Met Your Mother' finale...

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 08:29 AM PST

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:21 AM PST

Cops' photos of Bieber's tattoos

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 05:09 PM PST

A Florida court technician has the job of blurring Justin Bieber's private parts on jail video before you can see it. The video will then be handed over to CNN and other news agencies this week under Florida's open records law, a Miami judge ordered Tuesday.

Katy Perry plays weather girl

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:21 AM PST

Travolta on Menzel Oscar flub: Let it go!

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 05:49 PM PST

Mila Kunis to guest on 'Two and a Half Men'

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 02:32 PM PST

"Two and a Half Men' is staging a "That '70s Show" reunion.

Betty White flirts with Conan

Posted: 05 Mar 2014 07:24 AM PST

Betty White gives Conan a lesson in flirting.