- 35 Southern California fires rock cities
- Follower says he was expelled from FLDS for violating Warren Jeffs' sex ban
- World welcomes 2012 with cheers, celebrations
- Obama signs defense bill 'with reservations'
- NASA research orbiter starts circling moon
- Voter ID laws are common sense
- Review: "The Iron Lady" is boring and sloppy
- Eastern Ohio rattled by 4.0-magnitude earthquake
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 06:23 PM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 01:36 AM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 10:12 PM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 03:40 PM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 03:49 PM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 11:01 AM PST
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 12:18 PM PST
Much like Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar" before it, Phyllida Lloyd"The Iron Lady" (from a script by "Shame" writer Abi Morgan) fails partly due to its attempt at covering the entire life of a controversial figure by taking a rather dull, middle of the road position on their life and partly by whitewashing what that person did.
Posted: 31 Dec 2011 07:51 PM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNN.com - Most Popular |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|