- Judge tells Tennessee to stop arresting Occupy protesters
- U.S. cuts UNESCO funding after Palestinian membership vote
- 7 billion reasons to empower women
- Is Mexican cartel the next 'Anonymous' target?
- Top Justice official expresses regret for failure to warn on 'gun walking'
- Jessica Simpson is pregnant
- Marie Osmond: I'm 'doing really well' after hospital visit
- A bloody good read: 'Dracula' author's journal found
- Piers to 50 Cent: I work out to 'In Da Club'
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:00 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:55 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:25 AM PDT
The world's population has more than tripled since I was born in 1938. On Monday, our world's population is expected to hit the milestone of 7 billion people -- up from 2.5 billion in 1950 -- with almost all of the growth expected to happen in the cities of less developed countries. This means that the problems the world faced when I was a child are even more urgent now for my grandchildren.
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 10:58 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:58 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 01:56 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:48 AM PDT
Posted: 28 Oct 2011 11:04 PM PDT
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 09:21 PM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNN.com - Most Popular |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|